Obscurity to Notoriety
S. A. Advisory's Undervalued Hotline
1-900-990-0909 Ext. 192
Market Comments We envision continued market upward bias due to
positive earnings, low inflation, firming dollar, steady interest rates
and slow growth. Hard to believe that a 5000 Dow is close at hand. We
are nervous about the fourth quarter due to October's seasonal weakness,
year-end portfolio adjustments and preliminary 1996 election blues. Will
weigh on the market - anticipate a 5%+ correction. We like PSTV, ABIX,
TNGI and DIPC.
Yours truly, Wm. Velmer — Snakes
Recommendations 900# and Super Fast Phone Service
- On June 27, 1995, 900# Investors were notified to purchase PST Vans
(NASDAQ PSTV) @ $6.50/share. An IPO at $15.00/share on or about 3/7/95 -
now a super "transportation type" bargain. See New Buy Recommendation
- On July 20, 1995, 900# Investors were notified to purchase Abatix
Environmental (NASDAQ ABIX) @ $3.50/share. A textbook fundamentally
cheap pollution control stock. See New Buy Recommendation.
- On July 27, 1995, Super Fast Phone Services recommended purchase of
TNGI and DIPC - see recommendations.
- On July 28, 1995, 900# Investors were notified to purchase TNGI
- Natural Gas
- Keep on Truckin'
PST Vans, Inc.
- An overlooked pollution control story that offers investors a textbook
fundamentally cheap investment opportunity.
ABATIX Environmental Corp.
- Tenny Engineering, Inc.
- Digital Products Corporation
ADVISORY 2274 Arbor Lane #3 • Salt Lake City, UT 84117 • (801) 272-4761
Copyright © 1995 Myers Internet Services