S.A. Advisory E-Mail Update
April 29 , 1998
Dear E-mailer's www.saadvisory.com
Happy investing William Velmer http://www.saadvisory.com
- Just released May/June 1998 newsletter now on-line for your review.
New recommendations include TGSK & WEBP---See complete and detailed
- At present we are placing a SELL recommendation on Platforms
International (nasdaq-bb--PLFM). We initially recommended this
issue on 7-09-97 @ .08/share presently PLFM is bid at .87--our
overall gain equals 988%!!
Our only motive is profit--this is why we invest! The issue has
atleast 25 million shares outstanding--limited revenue,no earnings,
is not fully reporting, do not know what they really have!! We may
be wrong, but being wrong with a 988% gain in 9 months could be worse!!
WE ARE SELLING TOTAL POSITION AND WILL NOT LOOK BACK!
- Check out EGNS--very interesting internet play for China and Y2K play
all in one $2.00 stock..
- We hate Vancouver listed stocks--Most are the Kiss of Death!! LP.V
is either a .10 or a $1.00 stock with in the next few months.. The
upside is extremely attractive if everything gels.. Near term ---
letter of intent to be signed to aquire 100 million dollar Oil and Gas
property in Texas---plus other stuff!! Better than Las Vegas..For
play money only!!
- GEGI looks like it intends to head lower!! Not much support--we are
on the side-lines.. This issue was a 10 and 13 Banger!!!
Aid us in revenue generation!! Subscribe to IBD for 2-Free Week--see
home page for banner!! Keep our E-mail FREE!
Hotline--1-888-711-7338( $2.00/minute) open account 1-614-439-7375($10